Sunday, February 6, 2011

LB#11

Making the most of Community Resources and Field Trips"



"Making the most of Community Resources and Field Trips"


Based on my understanding  ,"Making the most of Community Resources and Field Trips"are very apt to those who have an activity like this,it should be ready and a good plan.As we noticed that in field trips it is quite expensive to travel outdoors,so it should be that we used the four procedure of Mr.Brown to have a success  study trips such as;prelimenary planning by the teacher,preplanning with others goinng on the trips,taking the field trip itself and,post-field trip follow up activities.     Being a good molder,I make sure that in doing activities like this everything is ready the place,the exact time.I want my students to have an memorable  experience in our trip. Coz I do believe that field trip"can nurture curiosity ;build a zest for new experience,and a sense of wonder".And above all I will see to it that my students would have an unforgettable experience to be treasure for their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment