Sunday, November 28, 2010

LB#1


 Learning Bank#1
 
What did I learn?




If i am going to count my learning's in this lesson  i cannot just write it in a whole sheet of paper.I learn that  educational technology is  as an array of tools that might prove helpful in advancing student learning. Educational Technology relies on a broad definition of the word technology.Technology can refer to material objects of use to humanity, such as machines or hardware, but it can also encompass broader themes, including systems, methods of organization, and techniques. Some modern tools include but are not limited to overhead projectors, laptop computers, and calculators. Newer tools such as "smart-phones" and games (both online and offline) are beginning to draw serious attention for their learning potential.



How can I apply this in my teaching profession in the future?


As we all know we are now in the modern world and so it would be better to integrate this in my teaching by having a power point that suit to the topic that i am going to discuss in  that particular day...it would also catch my students attention,especially that i am majoring in mathematics.

No comments:

Post a Comment